Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
When will my order arrive?
Once we've received your order, we'll work to get it shipped within 3 business days and drop you an email once it's on the way. Since we're a small business, getting your order ready might take a little longer (up to 7 days) during busier sales periods.
Once it’s been shipped, you can expect to receive your order within 3-7 business days with standard tracked shipping (Australia-wide).
That said, life is unpredictable and delivery times aren't always guaranteed. As women who don't love to wait, we promise we'll do everything in our power to get you your purchase as soon as we can.
Where do you ship?
For now, we offer shipping to Australia and New Zealand.
We're working on finding a reliable and affordable way to ship to other locations, and will be going global the minute we do.
How much does shipping cost?
Standard tracked shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and your shipping location.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
What's your return policy?
REGULAR ITEMS: We get that things change, and we'll happily issue a store credit (valid for 6 months) or exchange any full-priced items you'd like to return. Please keep in mind that at this point in time, return postage fees are at the buyer's expense.
SALE ITEMS: Since our production happens in small batches, all sale items are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty.
FAULTY ITEMS: We're human and mistakes happen. For imperfect items, we can offer an exchange, store credit or full refund with all postage on us. Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment within 14 days of receiving your return.
For all returns and exchanges:
– Some things are out of our control, and we're unable to take liability for items that get lost during return shipments. For this reason, we strongly suggest buying tracking for your package when sending your items back to us.
– Items must be returned in their original (unused and unwashed) condition and packaging, with any tags attached.
How do I return or exchange my order?
If you'd like to return or exchange something from your order, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your item(s).
Be sure to include your name, the order number from your original confirmation email, reason for return and the item you'd like in exchange (if relevant). We'll send you instructions to make the rest easy from there.
Can I change or cancel my order once it's been placed?
If you move fast, yes. To cancel or change to your order, email us at email@example.com as quickly as possible after your order has been placed.
Our hands are tied once it's shipped, but we’ll do everything we can to sort you out before then.
The Pop-up Tent
How do I fold up my tent?
Pretty easily. The best way to learn is by watching and following the video we've made (just scroll up). We also suggest practicing before your first outing, to make sure things go smoothly when the time comes.
More of a words person? Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Stand next to the side of the tent with the logo.
2. Pull the floor of the tent up and bring the two sides together.
3. Make sure the fastening strap is on the side of the tent furthest from you.
4. Fold the top of the tent down to touch the bottom.
5. Fold the left side in towards your right elbow.
6. Simultaneously use your right hand to fold the top of the tent under and towards your left elbow, effectively twisting the top of the tent into a circular disc and flipping it upside down. This will create two circular discs on the left and one on the right.
7. Fold the circle on the right inwards so it sits atop the other two. Then straighten out all three circles so they stack neatly.
8. Wrap the fastening strap around the bundle, using the clip to tighten and secure as needed.
9. Place the folded tent into the carrier bag and fasten the zip.
10. Exhale and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. The first time is always the trickiest (we promise).
And remember that when all else fails, this video is here to help.
How should I clean and store my tent?
To clean your tent, spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge and mild soapy water before leaving to dry in the sun. Avoid contact with any chemicals and chlorinated water as much as possible.
After each use, make sure the tent fabric is completely dry before storing away. We suggest reopening the tent once you get home and either leaving it in the sun to dry, or patting down any damp surfaces with a cloth to absorb any leftover moisture. Then, pop it into its carrier bag and store indoors until next time.
How do I secure my tent to the ground?
Depends where you are!
At the beach? We've designed the tent with outer sand pockets on all three sides. Just fill them up to add some weight and keep it from budging.
If you're somewhere with grass or dirt, just use the four tent pegs to secure the corners to the ground.
My tent poles seemed a little bent when I tried to fold them up. How do I fix them?
This happens when you fold up the tent incorrectly, because the poles twist in their 'sleeve' and get stuck. Don't worry – they're easy to pop back into place. Just find wherever they look bent and gently rotate them back into alignment.
Need a little refresher on how to fold away your tent? Watch it here.